December 4, 2016

Praise God the Creator



     Dear God creator of all the worlds known and unknown I praise you and thank you for your gift of faith.... I praise you with all my heart, you are my life force and all my understanding !! Bless me oh God to be a blessing to all I come in contact with, help me to share the love you have placed inside me. Your gift of faith fills me with your love and pushes me to share with others as you guide me.
     Oh great and merciful Creator your compassionate hand helps me through this life, continue to help me fight my wicked and immoral nature so I can become a better servant and follower....
 I know I don't deserve your goodness and mercy ,but I have felt your love and forgiveness over and over and over....

     I look to you oh God for my protection and guidance , my comforter in times of sickness and pain ... I praise you ,I thank you, I love you my God.....  Amen
                  Praise God the Creator playlist

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Ge 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Ge 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Ge 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Ge 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Ge 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Ge 2:2-4 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

No comments: