October 28, 2018

Healing - Richard Smallwood




                          Richard Smallwood, "Healing: Live In Detroit"


Look up and know….that God loves us with a love that is boundless.
He will heal our sin sick souls ….He will give us rest.
God wants you to know that it is already done…..we have only to believe him.

There is healing for all the pains of our life…All the injustices all the times when actions have been un fair….all the times when we have been beat down, lost ,forsaken…..

God is our loving creator, he wants us to bring to him our sorrows and give to him our pains, and He will give us his peace …. We will abide in his love, in the grace and mercy of the Father….We can all be with the Father  our souls with Him always…..Praise God


“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,”
[Psalm 103:2-4]

“Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.”
[Jeremiah 17:14]

                           

Marvelous - Walter Hawkins

No comments: