February 3, 2019

Dear God help me




                   Dear God help me

My Lord,.. my Creator, the source for all Love in this world.
I praise you and worship you, I come before you to raise up your Glory...  I thank you for my soul that you created and put in me...

I thank you, my God, for your special gift of” faith”, something
You have put inside of me, it contains the power of your Love.
It is this “faith” that connects me to you my God.
It is this “faith” that lets me know I am with you and you are with me.

You are with me every moment of my life. When I go to bed and when I awake
You see everything I see, you hear everything I hear.
You know every evil and sinful thought that comes into my head.
You know every good and loving thought that comes into my head.

Dear God help me to be less of me and be more of you in all the things
I do in life. Help me please my God to better serve you and become a better example of your Love and power, goodness and mercy.

Life is about the great Love, ..God's Love of His creations, our Love of God, our Love of self, our love of each other. Love is why we are here,..what we are to do, every day... and in every way.
                Amen, Amen, Amen 

              Thank you God for your Love playlist


                             The Love Of God



No comments: